We are pleased to announce that Southwest Assembly of God has resumed worship services in our sanctuary on Sundays at 9:00AM, 10:30AM and 6:00PM.
Because seating is limited at this time to 50 persons per service, you will need to make a reservation. You may do so by calling the church office (303-934-2168) or posting an rsvp on the church Facebook page. For each service, we have reserved space for visiting guests, so if you are new to Southwest, we invite you to join us without a reservation, as long as seating is available!
RSVP for 9AM RSVP for 10:30AM RSVP for 6PM
We are sure you have anticipated guidelines to accompany reopening. In short, we ask that you please . . .
- do not enter if you have fever, cough, sore throat or other
symptoms of illness, and please exit the building if you begin repeated coughing/sneezing, etc.
- wear a face mask (medical exceptions allowed)
- maintain six-foot distancing from non-family members, (including
entering/exiting the building)
- exit the building immediately after service has ended.
- utilize hand sanitizing stations.